This week we’re craving bold French flavors. To satiate our appetite, the Farmers Garden kitchens whipped up an absolutely mouthwatering recipe for chicken, brie and pickle melt. Super filling and full of flavor, these grilled sandwiches are a cinch to make. Better yet, pile on leftover rotisserie chicken for a simple and savory Sunday lunch.
Chicken, Brie & Pickle Melt
- 2 Tbsp. honey mustard
- 4 thick slices rustic whole wheat bread
- 4 slices brie cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 6 Vlasic® Farmers Garden® Bread and Butter Chips
- 1 chicken breast, grilled and thinly sliced *
- 1 cup baby arugula
- Spread honey mustard on 2 slices bread. Top with chicken, pickles, brie and arugula and remaining bread slices.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook sandwiches, turning once, 5 minutes.
Leave a Reply