As the weather heats up so does the grill. And while good-old-fashioned steak is often the go-to we know that sometimes you need to mix things up! With a little Mediterranean inspiration, our cool and creamy kosher dill tzatziki is the perfect topping for grilled chicken, steak, lamb, fish or veggies! So the next time you need to shake up your meal, try whipping up this Greek favorite with the recipe below.
Creamy Kosher Dill Tzatziki
Servings: 2 ½ cupsPrint Recipe
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 Tbsp. white or apple cider vinegar
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 4 Farmer’s Garden® by Vlasic® Kosher Dill Halves, chopped
- Blend sour cream, yogurt, olive oil, garlic and vinegar in medium bowl. Stir in pickles. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Leave a Reply