Looking for a crowd-pleasing favorite to pass at your next summer cookout? These deviled eggs are quick, easy and pack the perfect punch with a surprise crunch in each bite. To keep the mixture light, fluffy and velvety smooth, we recommend using a fork to gently mash the filling together. It should taste good enough to eat on its own, but be sure to fill the boiled egg whites with this yummy mix so your friends can enjoy too!
Deviled Eggs Pickle Boats
Servings: 12 appetizersPrint Recipe
- 6 hard cooked eggs
- 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. snipped chives
- 1 Farmer’s Garden® by Vlasic® Dill Half, finely chopped
- ½ Farmer’s Garden® by Vlasic® Dill Half, sliced thin into half moons
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 2 pieces red pepper from Pickle jar, finely chopped
- Peel and split eggs in half lengthwise, separating yolks from whites.
- Mix yolks, mayonnaise and mustard in medium bowl until smooth. Stir in chives and chopped Pickle. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place 2 half moon pickle slices in each egg white half. Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into each half and top with red peppers.
- If desired, sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley. Chill until ready to serve
Leave a Reply