This zesty Italian-inspired relish gives a simple, but oh-so-extroardinary twist to burgers, grilled chicken, steak or pork. Try it on your favorite sandwiches, tossed into a cool pasta salad or as a chip dip. The best part? The relish tastes even better the day after you make it—if you can wait that long!
Mediterranean Vegetable Relish
Servings: Makes 2 cupsPrint Recipe
- 1 jar Vlasic® Farmers Garden® Bread ‘n Butter Pickles, drained
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and sliced (optional)
- ½ cup Italian-Style Vinaigrette
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 roasted red pepper , thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- Slice Farmers Garden® pickle chips and carrots from jar in half. Arrange in bowl with remaining pickle jar ingredients.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss until combined. Store refrigerated until ready to use.
Leave a Reply