Summer is all about bright, simple flavors. And while savory grilled meats tend to take center stage at our backyard barbecues, we’ve got a supporting dish that just might steal the show. With bursts of sweet tomato, creamy bites of mozzarella, and a surprise crunch of zesty Farmer’s Garden Kosher Dill Spears, these pickle caprese salad kebabs are guaranteed to be a recurring favorite on your menu.
Pickle Caprese Salad Kebabs
Servings: Makes about 12 kebabsPrint Recipe
- 1 jar Farmer’s Garden® by Vlasic® Kosher Dill Spears
- 2 cups torn Romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 container grape or cherry tomatoes
- 12 small fresh mozzarella balls (boccocini)
- 12 large basil leaves
- Wooden Skewers
- Cut pickle spears into 2-inch pieces.
- Alternately skewer remaining ingredients and pickles onto skewers.
- Serve drizzled with your favorite vinaigrette dressing.
Leave a Reply