We can’t think of a better way to kick off the autumn harvest than with a salad that’s equally fresh as it is comforting. Made with rich maple syrup, crisp bacon and savory mission figs, this decadent spinach salad can take a place on our table any day.
Autumn Spinach Salad with Warm Vinaigrette
Servings: 4Print Recipe
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup brine from pickle jar
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. honey mustard
- 6 cups baby spinach leaves
- 4 Vlasic® Farmer’s Garden® Kosher Dill Pickle Spears, finely chopped
- ¼ cup vegetables from the jar, finely chopped
- 2 cup dried mission figs or prunes, chopped
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- ¼ cup toasted pecans, chopped
- Combine olive oil, brine, maple syrup and honey mustard in small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Remove from heat.
- Place spinach, pickles, vegetables from jar and figs in salad bowl. Drizzle with warm dressing and toss to coat. Sprinkle with bacon and pecans.
Leave a Reply