There are two things in life that you can always count on being delicious no matter what: cheeseburgers and pizza. Layered with cheese, tomatoes, romaine and pickles, this tried-and-true recipe combines the two to create the best of both worlds and is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. Serving a crowd? Cut bite-sized slices and plate up a few extra condiments (like sliced jalapeño, olives, or caramelized onions) so guests can jazz up their pieces!
Servings: 8Print Recipe
- 1/ lb. ground sirloin
- 1/2 cup Vlasic® Farmers Garden® Bread and Butter or Dill Chips, drained and chopped
- 1 Tbsp. brine from pickle jar
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack or Gouda
- 2 large tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 (12 –inch) prebaked pizza crust or 4 flat breads
- 1 cup shredded Romaine, red leaf or green leaf lettuce
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Brown ground beef over medium-high heat in a large nonstick skillet. Stir in pickles, brine and 1 cup cheese. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Arrange tomatoes on pizza crust, top with meat mixture and cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with shredded lettuce.
Leave a Reply