With the holiday season in high gear, we’re already spending a ton of time prepping our favorite seasonal dishes. So when the oven’s packed with roasts and pies, a delicious and simple appetizer that is sure to satisfy every guest’s palate is an amazing go-to. These cocktail kielbasa canapés are ready in just two easy steps—even better since they’ll be gone before you know it!
Cocktail Kielbasa Canapés
Servings: Makes about 18 appetizersPrint Recipe
- Dijon mustard
- 14 oz. package kielbasa, cooked and sliced into ½-nch thick pieces
- Refrigerated or jarred sauerkraut, heated through
- Vlasic® Farmer’s Garden® Dill Pickle Chips
- Spread mustard on kielbasa slices and top with sauerkraut
- Arrange on pickles slices and skewer with toothpicks. Garnish, if desired, with chopped vegetables from pickle jar.
Leave a Reply