Looking for something a little heartier for lunch? A panini is a quick way to transform a simple sandwich into a decadent grilled meal. And with this corned beef and pickle panini recipe, layers of thinly sliced corned beef and melted Swiss get a little zip from zesty Farmers Garden Kosher dills. No Panini maker, no worries! Cook on a grill pan, turning once. (Weigh sandwich down with a heavy saucepot while cooking).
Corned Beef & Pickle Panini
Servings: 2Print Recipe
- 4 Farmers Garden® by Vlasic® Kosher Dill Spears, sliced in half lengthwise
- ¼ lb. thinly sliced corned beef
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon or whole grain mustard
- 4 thick slices sourdough bread
- Thousand Island dressing
- Spread mustard on 2 slices of bread. Top each with 1 slice cheese, pickles and corned beef. Then top with remaining slice of cheese and bread.
- Press in Panini maker as directed.
- Serve with Thousand Island dressing to dip.
Leave a Reply