Craving a Thanksgiving meal but not the prep time or extra calories? This harvest turkey salad captures the sweetness of cranberry and classic oven-roasted turkey while loading up on iron-rich spinach instead of heavy starches. We love a sweet little zip from Farmers Garden Bread and Butter Chips to tie it all together, but every variety pairs perfectly.
Harvest Turkey Salad
Servings: 4Print Recipe
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup Vlasic® Farmers Garden® Bread and Butter or Dill Chips, drained and chopped (save vegetables for garnish)
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. pickle brine form pickle jar
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves or ¼ tsp. dried thyme
- 4 cups baby arugula or spinach
- Combine turkey, pickles, vegetables, pickle brine, cranberries, parsley, thyme, salt and pepper in medium bowl.
- Serve over baby winter greens. Garnish with vegetables from pickle jar.
Leave a Reply