One of the best parts of planning a get together is creating an unforgettable menu. With Memorial Day right around the corner, summer entertaining season is soon to reach its high-point and we want to make sure you have menu ideas for all types of gatherings – from a casual barbecue with friends to a family brunch.
To start, we’re pulling together some of our favorite recipes that are sure to make for a fantastic Memorial Day brunch. Our first must have is a Pickle-Infused Bloody Mary.
What’s brunch without a Bloody Mary? Our “self-confessed pickle head” friend at Foodie Crush developed an awesome twist on the original cocktail using Farmer’s Garden pickle-infused vodka. Make it a few days ahead for optimum flavor and add to your favorite Bloody Mary mix, or try the Sriracha and Pickle Bloody Mary recipe below from Cooking for Keeps. With extra veggies from each jar of Farmer’s Garden pickles, your garnish is ready to go!
Stay tuned for additional brunch recipes from our Memorial Day Brunch Must Haves series.
Sriracha and Pickle Bloody Mary
Servings: Makes 6 drinksPrint Recipe
- 4 cups tomato juice
- 1 cup vodka
- ¼ cup pickle juice from Farmer’s Garden Dill Halves jar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 3 teaspoons sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 Farmer’s Garden Dill Halves
- Pickled garlic, red pepper and carrots from Farmer’s Garden Dill Halves jar
- In a large pitcher, stir together tomato juice, vodka, Worcestershire, lemon juice, horseradish, sriracha, celery salt, garlic powder and black pepper. Chill.
- Fill six glasses to the top with ice. Top with bloody Mary mix and garnish with a dill pickle half and pickled garlic, red pepper and carrot.
Featured image courtesy of Cooking for Keeps.
Leave a Reply