Whether you’re serving up a hearty roast or a comforting bowl of tomato soup, these mini dilled corn muffins are a perfect addition to any meal. Finely chopped Kosher dills and pickled vegetables add little pops of flavor to the already wonderful corn muffin. Just try not to fill up on these before dinnertime!
Mini Dilled Corn Muffins
Servings: 24 muffinsPrint Recipe
- 1 box (8 oz.) corn muffin mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 c cup milk
- 2 Vlasic® Farmers Garden® Kosher Dill Spears, diced
- ¼ cup vegetables from the pickle jar, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray mini muffin pans with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix corn muffin mix, eggs and milk in medium bowl until well combined. Stir in corn, pickles and vegetables. Spoon or scoop into prepared muffin pans.
- Bake 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Leave a Reply