Looking for new lunch options? Look no further than the Muffaletta sandwich! Made with salami, ham, mortdella, provolone and tomato and served on fluffy focaccia bread it’s a delicious sandwich to enjoy any day of the week. Most importantly, don’t forget to balance this meat and cheese sandwich with a bit of zest from a freshly made pickle salad. Combine all the ingredients from Farmer’s Garden Dill and Zesty Garlic pickles jars and mix with olive oil, fresh cracked pepper and red onion and there you have it.
Muffaletta -Style Sandwich
Servings: 1 sandwichPrint Recipe
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped red onion
- ½ Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Farmer’s Garden® by Vlasic® Kosher Dill Halves, chopped
- 3 Farmer’s Garden® by Vlasic® Zesty Garlic Chips, chopped PLUS a few vegetables from the jar
- 3 slices Mortadella
- 3 slices hard salami
- 2 slices ham
- 2 slices sharp provolone
- 3 slices tomato
- 1 cup loosely packed arugula leaves
- 1 ciabatta, focaccia or portuguese roll
- Combine Pickle Salad ingredients in small bowl.
- Spread pickle salad on bottom half of roll.
- Layer meats, cheese, tomato, and arugula over pickle salad. Top with roll top.
Serve with additional Farmer’s Garden® by Vlasic® Deli Style Pickles on the side.
Leave a Reply