Crispy, crunchy pickle slaw is a classic accompaniment to any barbecue meal. Zesty vinegar adds a cool zip that pairs perfectly with savory grilled meats, and what better way to enjoy some homemade slaw than with tried-and-true Farmers Garden pickles?
Pickle Slaw Three Ways
Servings: 4 cupsPrint Recipe
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. brine from pickle jar
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 4 Vlasic® Farmers Garden® Kosher Pickle Spears, julienned (1/4 x ¼ x 2-inch)
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- Combine mayonnaise, pickle brine, sugar, salt and pepper in large bowl. Stir in cabbage and pickles. If desired, stir in ¼ cup chopped vegetables from the jar and below Garnishes.
- Napa Slaw: Substitute Napa cabbage for green cabbage and add 1 apple, peeled and julienned.
- Vegetable Slaw: Substitute 4 cups Broccoli Slaw for green cabbage.
- Spicy Slaw: Stir in 1 Tbsp. sweet red chili paste or sriracha into mayonnaise mixture.
Leave a Reply