As much as we love the traditional barbecue classics, we also love to jazz up our menu with fresh and light seafood from time to time. This pickled mango relish is full of bright, tangy flavors and is absolutely mouthwatering when layered over fresh grilled salmon. Try it with your favorite sides (like this asparagus, basil and corn salad from our #FarmtoJar friend Gaby) or serve over a simple salad of baby spinach for a filling and vitamin-packed lunch.
Pickled Mango Relish & Grilled Salmon
Servings: 8Print Recipe
- 1 lb. salmon fillet or 4 (3 oz.) pieces salmon fillet
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup Vlasic® Farmers Garden® Bread and Butter Chips, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. vegetables from jar, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup diced mango
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped red onion
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped cilantro and/or parsley
- Brush salmon with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill or broil until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl.
- Serve relish over salmon.
Leave a Reply