Why have a standard cheeseball at your holiday party when you could jazz things up with zesty pickled vegetable goat cheese spread? This savory alternative gets its kick from Kosher dills and pickled vegetables which pair perfectly with mild and tangy goat cheese. You might want to make a little extra, this spread is great on bagels, too!
Pickled Vegetable Goat Cheese Spread
Servings: Makes ¾ cup spreadPrint Recipe
- 1 Vlasic® Farmer’s Garden® Kosher Dill Spear, finely chopped
- ¼ cup vegetables from the jar, very finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped parsley leaves
- Pinch sugar
- 1 container (5.3 oz.) goat cheese
- Blend pickles, vegetables from jar, parsley and sugar with goat cheese.
- Serve with your favorite crackers or toasted bread slices.
Leave a Reply