At Farmer’s Garden, we’re always on the lookout for tasty new relish recipes. With just the right combination of sweet, sour and savory, a great relish can make a meal divine. Fresh green bell peppers give this salsa verde summer relish a bright and flavorful finish that’s great for traditional barbecued meats and fantastic on grilled fish. Or try serving with chips for a simple snack!
Salsa Verde Summer Relish
Servings: about 2 cups relishPrint Recipe
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped sweet onion
- ½ cup Vlasic® Farmers Garden® Bread and Butter or Dill Chips, finely chopped
- ¼ cup vegetables from the jar, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp. finely chopped cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- Pinch sugar
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in medium nonstick skillet and cook green pepper and onion, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until softened; let cool
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl.
- Serve over your favorite frankfurters, burgers, grilled steaks, chicken or pork.
Leave a Reply