At Farmer’s Garden, we’re all about enjoying produce at the peak of freshness. And besides pickled cucumbers, our favorite vegetable has got to be fresh vine-ripened tomatoes. Plump and juicy, these summer tomatoes are absolutely delicious and bursting with flavor when paired with smokey egg salad. Toss in some crumbled bacon and you’ve got a savory and succulent side dish.
Smokey Egg Salad Stuffed Tomatoes
Servings: 4Print Recipe
- 4 eggs, hard cooked, peeled and chopped
- ¼ cup Vlasic® Farmers Garden® Bread and Butter or Dill Chips, diced
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp. ground chipotle pepper
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- 4 Campari or small tomatoes, halved and seeds and pulp scooped out
- Boston lettuce leaves for garnish
- Combine eggs, pickles, mayonnaise, chipotle pepper and parsley in medium bowl.
- Evenly spoon into tomato halves.
- Serve over lettuce leaves and garnish, if desired, with diced vegetables from the jar.
Leave a Reply