This holiday season we’ll be enjoying plenty of turkey leftovers—especially turkey sandwiches. So why not get creative and turn the traditional turkey sandwich into fun turkey club pinwheels? With a little crispy bacon, crunchy dill spears and a colorful and fun shape, you’ve got a new twist on a midday snack.
Turkey Club Pinwheels
Servings: 8 pinwheelsPrint Recipe
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped vegetables from jar
- 2 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 4 thin slices turkey breast
- 4 deli style slices Swiss, Provolone or Munster cheese
- 2 Vlasic® Farmers Garden® Kosher Dill Spears, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 cup baby arugula or spinach
- For garnish: crisp-cooked bacon, halved cherry tomatoes, pickles
- Blend mayonnaise with vegetables from the jar in a small bowl. Evenly spread mixture on tortillas.
- Evenly layer each tortilla with turkey, cheese, pickles and lettuce.
- Tightly roll up and slice each into1-inch slices. Secure with toothpicks garnished with pickles, bacon and cherry tomatoes.
Leave a Reply